The Seedburo Model 1200D Digital Moisture Tester is easy to use. First, scroll through the menu and select the commodity to be tested, weigh a 250 gram sample (varies according to the commodity being tested) with a scale accurate to 0.5g) place sample in the dump cell and press the measure button. The sample will automatically fall into the test cell, which contains the temperature-sensing probe accurate to 0.5ºC, and within a matter of seconds, the tester will display the percentage of moisture (ranges from 5% – 40%, depending upon the commodity) in the sample. The temperature is also accessible through additional screen selections.
Net wt. 11 lbs., Ship wt. 16 lbs., Actual dims. 10”L X9.9”W X 11”H, Ship dims. 18”L X 15”W X 11”H.
- Full-featured backlit graphic LCD display
- Built-in temperature probe
- Single button operation
- Connects to optional printer or PC
- Universal power supply and optional 12V battery adaptor
- Internal calibrations available for over 200 commodities
- Single or average measurements for improved accuracy
- English or Spanish display
- Available with Canadian grain charts