Stay up-to-date with calibrations to comply with USDA-FGIS or State Weights and Measures (released in May and August every year)
We are pleased to introduce the new GAC 2700-UGMA grain moisture tester. The GAC 2700-UGMA uses the latest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results. As well as incorporating forward-thinking security improvements, reduced measurement time, a new modern user-interface, and reliability improvements. Which is why we say about the GAC 2700: Our Best Just Got Better.
Enhanced Security: Provides you with the ability to customize instrument access to specific employees.
Faster Processing: Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the measurement process time to get trucks moving through your facility.
Improved Usability: Reduces training with an interface and navigation that’s as simple as a smart phone app.
Repeatable Accuracy: GAC 2500-level accuracy provides confidence that you’re making decisions based upon accurate data.
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology
- Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the need to touch the instrument during operation
- Improved processing provides shorter analysis time allowing more samples to be run, especially important during busy seasons
- Modern, intuitive operator interface simplifies training
- Optional pass-through drawer minimizes real-life run time in grain operations
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals • Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports and data exports
- Ergonomically designed drawer handle reduces operator fatigue
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john® understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC® 2700-UGMA is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4° F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
Actual dimensions 16″ L x 15.25″ W x 14.75″ H. Ship dims 25″ L x 25″ W x 25″ H. Net weight 34 lbs., Ship weight 43 lbs. GAC-P25 Printer Actual dimensions 8½” L x 6¼” W x 6¾” H., Ship dims. 12″ L x 11″ W x 12″ H. Net weight 6 lbs., Ship weight 10 lbs.